Kenton murder: Seventh person charged with killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of a 17-year-old boy at a birthday party in Kenton have charged a seventh person with murder.
Olamilekan Kennedy Onafowokan, 23, of Page Avenue, Wembley, is accused of the murder of Che Labastide-Wellington, GBH, conspiracy to commit GBH and violent disorder.
Che was stabbed through the heart in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, after attending the party on November 8 last year.
A second teenager, 16, was also stabbed in the attack but survived.
Onafowokan will appear at the Old Bailey today.
Six other people charged with Che’s murder have appeared in court and remanded in custody.
Rimmel Williams, 18, of Churchill Road, Willesden, Omar Afrah, 22, of Walton Avenue, Wembley, Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, Marlon Tudor, 23, of no fixed address and a 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, from Acton.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 9 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
They are due before the Old Bailey on September 7.
All are also accused of wounding with intent in connection with the 16-year-old victim, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to commit violent disorder.
A 14-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon in connection with the stabbings and a boy, 15, from Willesden, is accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.