Kenton murder: Second man charged with killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, is accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington in the early hours of November 8.
The 17-year-old from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party, alongside a 16-year-old boy who survived.
Sesay is also accused of the younger boy’s attempted murder.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder earlier this month.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
To date police have also arrested two boys age 15, a 16-year-old, three men age 18, 22, 28, two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.