Kenton murder: Neasden man charged with killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a 17-year-old boy who was stabbed to death outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington died after he was knifed in the chest in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy who was also stabbed is in hospital in a stable condition.
Last night Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder and the attempted murder of the other boy.
He will appear before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
- 1 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 2 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 3 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 4 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 5 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 6 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 7 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 8 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.