Kenton murder: Neasden man charged with killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a 17-year-old boy who was stabbed to death outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington died after he was knifed in the chest in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy who was also stabbed is in hospital in a stable condition.
Last night Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder and the attempted murder of the other boy.
He will appear before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.