Kenton murder: Neasden man charged with killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a 17-year-old boy who was stabbed to death outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington died after he was knifed in the chest in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, on Sunday morning at around 12.30am.
A 16-year-old boy who was also stabbed is in hospital in a stable condition.
Last night Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, was charged with Che’s murder and the attempted murder of the other boy.
He will appear before Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Two men aged 19 and 21 who were arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder remain in police custody.
A 14-year-old who was held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon on Monday has been bailed to return to a police station in January.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Two other boys age 15 and 16 who were arrested on suspicion of murder shortly after the killing have both been bailed to a date in mid-December.
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8345 3734 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.