Kenton murder: Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey charged with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared in court accused of killing a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
You may also want to watch:
Police have made a total of 11 arrests in connection with the double stabbing including two men age 21 and 28 this week.
Both were held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named