Kenton murder: Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey charged with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared in court accused of killing a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
You may also want to watch:
Police have made a total of 11 arrests in connection with the double stabbing including two men age 21 and 28 this week.
Both were held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final