Kenton murder: Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey charged with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared in court accused of killing a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
You may also want to watch:
Police have made a total of 11 arrests in connection with the double stabbing including two men age 21 and 28 this week.
Both were held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton