Kenton murder: Neasden man appears at the Old Bailey charged with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A Neasden man has appeared in court accused of killing a 17-year-old boy outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
You may also want to watch:
Police have made a total of 11 arrests in connection with the double stabbing including two men age 21 and 28 this week.
Both were held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners