Kenton murder: Man, 18, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man has become the 13th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The man was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and remains in police custody.
To date police have arrested two boys age 15, a 16-year-old, three men age 18, 22, 28, two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, has been charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.