Kenton murder: Man, 18, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man has become the 13th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The man was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and remains in police custody.
To date police have arrested two boys age 15, a 16-year-old, three men age 18, 22, 28, two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 3 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 4 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, has been charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.