Kenton murder: Man, 18, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man has become the 13th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The man was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and remains in police custody.
To date police have arrested two boys age 15, a 16-year-old, three men age 18, 22, 28, two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
- 1 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 4 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 5 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 6 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Jubilee street party in Wembley
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, has been charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.