Kenton murder: Four more people charged with killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of a 17-year-old boy at a birthday party in Kenton have charged four more people with his murder.
Rimmel Williams, 18, of Churchill Road, Willesden, Omar Afrah, 22, of Walton Avenue, Wembley, Marlon Tudor, 23, of no fixed address and a 17-year-old boy from Acton, who cannot be named for legal reason, are all accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington.
Che was stabbed through the heart in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, after attending the party on November 8 last year.
A second teenager, 16, was also stabbed in the attack but survived.
All four are also accused of wounding with intent in connection with the 16-year-old victim, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to commit violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
A 14-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reason, has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon in connection with the stabbings and a boy, 15, from Willesden, is accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.
All six will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, and Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, where charged with Che’s murder last November.
Both will stand trial at the Old Bailey on April 25.