Kenton murder: Boy, 17, and three men in court accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy and three men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a teenager at a birthday party in Kenton.
Rimmel Williams, 18, of Churchill Road, Willesden, Omar Afrah, 22, of Walton Avenue, Wembley, Marlon Tudor, 23, of no fixed address and the boy from Acton, who cannot be named for legal reason, are all accused of killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington.
Che was stabbed through the heart in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, after attending the party on November 8 last year.
A second teenager, 16, was also stabbed in the attack but survived.
All four are also accused of wounding with intent in connection with the 16-year-old victim, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to commit violent disorder.
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on March 11.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
A 14-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon in connection with the stabbings and a boy, 15, from Willesden, is accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.
Both also appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, and Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, where charged with Che’s murder last November.
Both will stand trial at the Old Bailey on April 25.