Kenton murder: Boy, 17, and three men in court accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy and three men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a teenager at a birthday party in Kenton.
Rimmel Williams, 18, of Churchill Road, Willesden, Omar Afrah, 22, of Walton Avenue, Wembley, Marlon Tudor, 23, of no fixed address and the boy from Acton, who cannot be named for legal reason, are all accused of killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington.
Che was stabbed through the heart in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, after attending the party on November 8 last year.
A second teenager, 16, was also stabbed in the attack but survived.
All four are also accused of wounding with intent in connection with the 16-year-old victim, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to commit violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on March 11.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
A 14-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon in connection with the stabbings and a boy, 15, from Willesden, is accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.
Both also appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, and Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, where charged with Che’s murder last November.
Both will stand trial at the Old Bailey on April 25.