Kenton murder: Boy, 17, and three men in court accused of killing Che Labastide-Wellington
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy and three men have appeared in court charged with the murder of a teenager at a birthday party in Kenton.
Rimmel Williams, 18, of Churchill Road, Willesden, Omar Afrah, 22, of Walton Avenue, Wembley, Marlon Tudor, 23, of no fixed address and the boy from Acton, who cannot be named for legal reason, are all accused of killing 17-year-old Che Labastide-Wellington.
Che was stabbed through the heart in an alleyway in Belvedere Way, after attending the party on November 8 last year.
A second teenager, 16, was also stabbed in the attack but survived.
All four are also accused of wounding with intent in connection with the 16-year-old victim, conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and conspiracy to commit violent disorder.
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
They were remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on March 11.
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 3 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 4 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 7 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 8 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
A 14-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon in connection with the stabbings and a boy, 15, from Willesden, is accused of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent.
Both also appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Friday.
Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, and Walker Sesay, 18, of Rawlings Crescent, Wembley, where charged with Che’s murder last November.
Both will stand trial at the Old Bailey on April 25.