Kenton murder: Boy, 15, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old schoolboy has become the 12th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The youth was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and released on bail to return on a date in mid-January.
Earlier this week, Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
To date police have arrested six males aged 15, 16, 18, 22, 28, and two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.