Kenton murder: Boy, 15, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old schoolboy has become the 12th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The youth was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and released on bail to return on a date in mid-January.
Earlier this week, Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
To date police have arrested six males aged 15, 16, 18, 22, 28, and two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 4 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Roundwood Park tap removed after children use it to fill balloons
- 9 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 10 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.