Kenton murder: Boy, 15, arrested in connection with Che Labastide-Wellington killing
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old schoolboy has become the 12th person to be arrested in connection with the murder of a teenager outside a 16th birthday party in Kenton.
Che Labastide-Wellington, 17, from Harrow, was stabbed to death in Belvedere Way, in an alleyway outside the party in the early hours of November 8.
A 16-year-old boy was also knifed and is in a stable condition in hospital.
The youth was arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and released on bail to return on a date in mid-January.
Earlier this week, Calvin Tudor, 21, of Kelly Close, Neasden, appeared at the Old Bailey charged with Che’s murder and attempted murder
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on February 2.
To date police have arrested six males aged 15, 16, 18, 22, 28, and two aged 21 and two 19-year-olds on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
A 14-year-old boy has also been held on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon.
All have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.