Kenton drug dealer jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
Wayne White, 28, had tried to throw his stash away when police raided an address in Pinner
A Kenton drug dealer who threw his stash out of the window when police raided a house in Pinner has been jailed for four years.
Wayne White, of Kenton Road, was caught when officers stormed the property in connection with a suspect who was arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
The 28-year-old hurled a large bag of cannabis out of the window and when the address was searched a large rock of crack cocaine was found under his bed.
He had denied the drugs belong to him but was convicted of possession with intent to supply and jailed at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector James McEvoy, said: “White was a well known drug dealer who had been arrested on several occasions but had always managed to evade conviction due to his knowledge of police procedures, this is an excellent result.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club