Kenton drug dealer jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
Wayne White, 28, had tried to throw his stash away when police raided an address in Pinner
A Kenton drug dealer who threw his stash out of the window when police raided a house in Pinner has been jailed for four years.
Wayne White, of Kenton Road, was caught when officers stormed the property in connection with a suspect who was arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
The 28-year-old hurled a large bag of cannabis out of the window and when the address was searched a large rock of crack cocaine was found under his bed.
He had denied the drugs belong to him but was convicted of possession with intent to supply and jailed at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector James McEvoy, said: “White was a well known drug dealer who had been arrested on several occasions but had always managed to evade conviction due to his knowledge of police procedures, this is an excellent result.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty