Kenton drug dealer jailed for four years
- Credit: Archant
Wayne White, 28, had tried to throw his stash away when police raided an address in Pinner
A Kenton drug dealer who threw his stash out of the window when police raided a house in Pinner has been jailed for four years.
Wayne White, of Kenton Road, was caught when officers stormed the property in connection with a suspect who was arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
The 28-year-old hurled a large bag of cannabis out of the window and when the address was searched a large rock of crack cocaine was found under his bed.
He had denied the drugs belong to him but was convicted of possession with intent to supply and jailed at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Inspector James McEvoy, said: “White was a well known drug dealer who had been arrested on several occasions but had always managed to evade conviction due to his knowledge of police procedures, this is an excellent result.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 9 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'