Kensal Rise filmmaker accused of sexually assaulting woman in his bed
- Credit: CENTRAL NEWS
A filmmaker from Kensal Rise has been accused of sexually assaulting a woman after she ‘passed out’ in his bed.
Yonathan Gal, 30, of Clifford Gardens, is also claimed to have taken photographs of the alleged victim with his smartphone during the incident in March last year.
The woman, who cannot be identified, claims she stayed over at Gal’s house after the pair met up for a meal.
Prosecutor Caroline Mungal told Hammersmith Magistrates’ Court: “She said they had some wine.
“She gets into his bed, takes her shoes and jacket off and passes out, she’s sleeping.”
You may also want to watch:
The Anguilla-born director recently made Dreadtown-the Steel Pulse Story about Birmingham-based reggae group Steel Pulse.
Snoop Dogg (aka Snoop Lion), Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ drummer Chad Smith. No Doubt singer Gwen Stegani, Matt Groening and Bob Marley’s widow Rita are among those set to feature in the film, which is narrated by Lethal Weapon star Danny Glover.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
Gal denies two counts of sexual assault and one count of voyeurism and was granted conditional bail ahead of a preliminary hearing at Isleworth Crown Court on August 10.
Magistrate Donald Kennedy said: “We are sending you for trial at Isleworth Crown Court for the offences that are before you.
“We have noted that your indicated plea is not guilty.”
Gal has been ordered not to contact his alleged victim.