Kensal men charged with murder of Tesco delivery driver in Maida Vale found not guilty
- Credit: Archant
The two Kensal men charged with shooting a Maida Vale delivery driver in the head have been found not guilty.
Errol James, 51, of Bruckner Street, West Kilburn, and Romello Briggs-Leon, 25, of Second Avenue, Kensal Town, have been discharged after being found not guilty of murder, manslaughter and possession of a firearm, the Old Bailey said.
Tesco delivery driver Iraj Seifi, 46, of Maida Vale, was shot in the head in Bravington Road on January 29.
Errol James told the court he did not know the gun used to kill Iraj Seifi was loaded as it did not belong to him.
The bullet casing was never found by the police, nor the gun, only a bullet in Mr Seifi’s body during a post-mortem.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson said: “A full and thorough investigation was carried out and the officers are satisfied there are no other suspects or outstanding lines of enquiry.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids