Kensal Green man denies shooting dead Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied gunning down a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, appeared at the Old Bailey this morning where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of Sabrina Moss who was shot dead in Kilburn High Road on August 24.
Miss Moss, who worked at Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge and had a four-year-old son, suffered a gunshot wound to the chest.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with Mac10 submachine gun and a shotgun.
Warren is also accused of the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two other men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared via videolink and denied all the charges.
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, also appeared via videolink.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
He is also accused of Miss Moss’ murder, attempted murder, and two counts of possession of firearms.
He has yet to enter a plea and is expected to do so at a preliminary hearing on March 10.
Both men were remanded in custody.
A trial, which is expected to last up to six weeks, is due to start on June 2.