Kensal Green man denies shooting dead Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied gunning down a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, appeared at the Old Bailey this morning where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of Sabrina Moss who was shot dead in Kilburn High Road on August 24.
Miss Moss, who worked at Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge and had a four-year-old son, suffered a gunshot wound to the chest.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with Mac10 submachine gun and a shotgun.
Warren is also accused of the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two other men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared via videolink and denied all the charges.
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, also appeared via videolink.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
He is also accused of Miss Moss’ murder, attempted murder, and two counts of possession of firearms.
He has yet to enter a plea and is expected to do so at a preliminary hearing on March 10.
Both men were remanded in custody.
A trial, which is expected to last up to six weeks, is due to start on June 2.