Kensal Green man denies shooting dead Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied gunning down a young mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Martell Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, appeared at the Old Bailey this morning where he pleaded not guilty to the murder of Sabrina Moss who was shot dead in Kilburn High Road on August 24.
Miss Moss, who worked at Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge and had a four-year-old son, suffered a gunshot wound to the chest.
The gunmen are said to have been armed with Mac10 submachine gun and a shotgun.
Warren is also accused of the attempted murder of Sabrina Gachette, also 24, and two other men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da Silva, two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared via videolink and denied all the charges.
Hassan Hussain, 29, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, also appeared via videolink.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
He is also accused of Miss Moss’ murder, attempted murder, and two counts of possession of firearms.
He has yet to enter a plea and is expected to do so at a preliminary hearing on March 10.
Both men were remanded in custody.
A trial, which is expected to last up to six weeks, is due to start on June 2.