Jury out on trial of Brent men accused of Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Rickel Adams and Shakah Anderson are accused of gunning down 21-year-old
The jury in the trial of two Brent men accused of gunning down a 21-year-old in Bristol have retired to consider their verdict.
Rickel Adams, 27, of Janson Close, Neasden, and Shakah Anderson, 31, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, are accused of shooting dead Rico Gordon on July 3 last year.
Bristol Crown Court heard Mr Gordon, from Notting Hill, had travelled to Bristol for the city’s annual carnival.
He was shot in the head after being caught in the crossfire during an alleged shoot-out between rivals.
You may also want to watch:
Adams denies murder, possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two charges of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
Anderson denies murder and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols