Jury out on trial of Brent men accused of Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Rickel Adams and Shakah Anderson are accused of gunning down 21-year-old
The jury in the trial of two Brent men accused of gunning down a 21-year-old in Bristol have retired to consider their verdict.
Rickel Adams, 27, of Janson Close, Neasden, and Shakah Anderson, 31, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, are accused of shooting dead Rico Gordon on July 3 last year.
Bristol Crown Court heard Mr Gordon, from Notting Hill, had travelled to Bristol for the city’s annual carnival.
He was shot in the head after being caught in the crossfire during an alleged shoot-out between rivals.
You may also want to watch:
Adams denies murder, possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two charges of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
Anderson denies murder and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12