Jury out on trial of Brent men accused of Rico Gordon murder in Bristol
Rickel Adams and Shakah Anderson are accused of gunning down 21-year-old
The jury in the trial of two Brent men accused of gunning down a 21-year-old in Bristol have retired to consider their verdict.
Rickel Adams, 27, of Janson Close, Neasden, and Shakah Anderson, 31, formerly of Harlesden and now from Luton, are accused of shooting dead Rico Gordon on July 3 last year.
Bristol Crown Court heard Mr Gordon, from Notting Hill, had travelled to Bristol for the city’s annual carnival.
He was shot in the head after being caught in the crossfire during an alleged shoot-out between rivals.
You may also want to watch:
Adams denies murder, possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and two charges of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.
Anderson denies murder and possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners