Josh Hanson murder: Police would like to speak to Shane O’Brien, 27, from Ladbroke Grove
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have released the image of a man they would like to speak to following the unprovoked murder of a 21-year-old from Kingsbury in Eastcote.
Josh Hanson died after he stabbed once in the neck in an attack that took seconds inside the RE Bar on Sunday morning at around 1.10am.
Today the detective investigating his murder has appealed for information leading to the whereabouts of Shane O’Brien.
The 27-year-old lives in Ladbroke Grove but has links to the Ruislip area.
He is 6ft tall and of muscular build.
You may also want to watch:
Police are warning members of the public not to approach him but call 999 immediately.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the murder hunt, said: “We are very keen to speak with Shane O’Brien as part of our ongoing enquiries. I would appeal directly to Shane to contact us, or ask that anyone who has seen him or who knows where he is to contact us as well.”
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
Renewing his appeal for people who were in the bar to come forward he added: “We have had a positive response to our appeal but are still appealing to anyone who was in the RE bar between midnight and the time of the incident and has not yet contacted us to get in touch.”
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.