Josh Hanson murder: Arrested man is bailed a second time in connection with killing of Kingsbury man
- Credit: Archant
A man who was arrested in connection with the murder of a Kingsbury man in Eastcote has been bailed for a second time.
The 24-year-old was held at Gatwick Airport after Josh Hanson was stabbed in the neck in an unprovoked and motiveless attack inside the RE Bar on October 11.
Police are looking for Shane O’Brien, 27, in connection with the 21-year-old’s murder and the arrested man was held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and assisting an offender.
The man was arrested on October 28 and bailed to return to a police station in November.
He has since been re-bailed to return to a police station in January.
You may also want to watch:
Officers investigating the murder are from Ladbroke Grove.
A £10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to O’Brien’s arrest and prosecution.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, of the Homicide and Major Crime Command, said: “We are very keen to speak to Shane O’Brien as part of our ongoing enquiries and we believe he could be anywhere in the UK.
“I do believe someone out there will know where he is.”
Anyone with information about his whereabouts can call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.