Jogger knocked unconscious during vicious robbery in Sudbury
The hunt is on to find a robber who knocked a jogger unconscious and left him with broken jaw during a vicious attack in Sudbury.
The 20-year-old victim had been out for a run when he was approached from behind and punched in the face in Rushout Avenue near Northwick Avenue.
The attack knocked him unconscious for a few minutes and when he came round his bag had been stolen.
Police are keen to trace a Good Samaritan who took the victim to hospital.
He told the victim he saw his attacker towards Northwick Park Station.
The suspect is a white man, aged between 20-30, around 6ft tall and he was wearing a dark brown hat and a long dark brown hooded coat.
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on January 4 at 4.30pm, should call Brent CID on 02087333153 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street