Jogger knocked unconscious during vicious robbery in Sudbury
The hunt is on to find a robber who knocked a jogger unconscious and left him with broken jaw during a vicious attack in Sudbury.
The 20-year-old victim had been out for a run when he was approached from behind and punched in the face in Rushout Avenue near Northwick Avenue.
The attack knocked him unconscious for a few minutes and when he came round his bag had been stolen.
Police are keen to trace a Good Samaritan who took the victim to hospital.
He told the victim he saw his attacker towards Northwick Park Station.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is a white man, aged between 20-30, around 6ft tall and he was wearing a dark brown hat and a long dark brown hooded coat.
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on January 4 at 4.30pm, should call Brent CID on 02087333153 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!