Jogger knocked unconscious during vicious robbery in Sudbury
The hunt is on to find a robber who knocked a jogger unconscious and left him with broken jaw during a vicious attack in Sudbury.
The 20-year-old victim had been out for a run when he was approached from behind and punched in the face in Rushout Avenue near Northwick Avenue.
The attack knocked him unconscious for a few minutes and when he came round his bag had been stolen.
Police are keen to trace a Good Samaritan who took the victim to hospital.
He told the victim he saw his attacker towards Northwick Park Station.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is a white man, aged between 20-30, around 6ft tall and he was wearing a dark brown hat and a long dark brown hooded coat.
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on January 4 at 4.30pm, should call Brent CID on 02087333153 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium