Jogger knocked unconscious during vicious robbery in Sudbury
The hunt is on to find a robber who knocked a jogger unconscious and left him with broken jaw during a vicious attack in Sudbury.
The 20-year-old victim had been out for a run when he was approached from behind and punched in the face in Rushout Avenue near Northwick Avenue.
The attack knocked him unconscious for a few minutes and when he came round his bag had been stolen.
Police are keen to trace a Good Samaritan who took the victim to hospital.
He told the victim he saw his attacker towards Northwick Park Station.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is a white man, aged between 20-30, around 6ft tall and he was wearing a dark brown hat and a long dark brown hooded coat.
Anyone with information about the attack which took place on January 4 at 4.30pm, should call Brent CID on 02087333153 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings