Jailed: Stonebridge drug dealer who sold heroin and cocaine in Buckinghamshire
- Credit: Archant
A drugs dealer from Stonebridge who was caught selling cocaine and heroin twice in Buckinghamshire has been jailed.
Adam Naili, 20, of Melville Road, was first arrested for dealing when he was found in possessions of 20 wraps of a class A drugs in Abingdon, on March 31.
He was on bail when he was arrested a second time in Aylesbury, where he was found in possession of 71 wraps of class A drugs on November 3.
He was charged and last week at Aylesbury Crown Court he admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply cocaine and two counts of possession with intent to supply heroin.
Naili, a profilic member on Algerian Twitter, was jailed for four years.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Graham Pink, of Abingdon police station, said: “This sentence should send a warning to drug dealers that dealing in our communities will not be tolerated
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 'Residents have faced a living nightmare as a result of the cladding scandal'
- 4 Cricklewood Library crowdfunder launched to 'get it over the line'
- 5 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 8 A full-time dedicated Euros Policing Team will police Wembley Stadium
- 9 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 10 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court