Jailed: Stonebridge drug dealer who sold heroin and cocaine in Buckinghamshire
- Credit: Archant
A drugs dealer from Stonebridge who was caught selling cocaine and heroin twice in Buckinghamshire has been jailed.
Adam Naili, 20, of Melville Road, was first arrested for dealing when he was found in possessions of 20 wraps of a class A drugs in Abingdon, on March 31.
He was on bail when he was arrested a second time in Aylesbury, where he was found in possession of 71 wraps of class A drugs on November 3.
He was charged and last week at Aylesbury Crown Court he admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply cocaine and two counts of possession with intent to supply heroin.
Naili, a profilic member on Algerian Twitter, was jailed for four years.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Graham Pink, of Abingdon police station, said: “This sentence should send a warning to drug dealers that dealing in our communities will not be tolerated
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds