Jailed: Stonebridge drug dealer who sold heroin and cocaine in Buckinghamshire
- Credit: Archant
A drugs dealer from Stonebridge who was caught selling cocaine and heroin twice in Buckinghamshire has been jailed.
Adam Naili, 20, of Melville Road, was first arrested for dealing when he was found in possessions of 20 wraps of a class A drugs in Abingdon, on March 31.
He was on bail when he was arrested a second time in Aylesbury, where he was found in possession of 71 wraps of class A drugs on November 3.
He was charged and last week at Aylesbury Crown Court he admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply cocaine and two counts of possession with intent to supply heroin.
Naili, a profilic member on Algerian Twitter, was jailed for four years.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Graham Pink, of Abingdon police station, said: “This sentence should send a warning to drug dealers that dealing in our communities will not be tolerated
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London