Jailed: Kingsbury man who set up ‘Breaking Bad’ crystal meth lab in his garage
- Credit: Archant
A Kingsbury man who turned his garage into a Breaking Bad - style crystal meth factory has been jailed for eight years.
Christiano Valente, 38, was found in possession of more than £500,000 worth of drugs when police raided his home in Stag Lane, in February this year.
He was arrested alongside a 29-year-old woman at his address who was found to have cannabis in her handbag.
Valente, a Brazilian national, admitted the production of crystal meth, possession of cocaine and possession of the drug, GBL.
Last week at Harrow Crown Court he was jailed.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Claire McGlynn from Brent CID said: “This is a good result for the community of Brent. A large amount of drugs were seized with a street value in excess of £500,000.
“This sends a clear message to those who produce illegal drugs that it will not be tolerated and will be dealt with vigorously by police.”
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
Breaking Bad is a fictional American TV series where a terminally-ill school chemistry teacher sets up a crystal meth lab in his home to secure his family’s financial future before he dies.