Jailed: Kingsbury man who set up ‘Breaking Bad’ crystal meth lab in his garage
- Credit: Archant
A Kingsbury man who turned his garage into a Breaking Bad - style crystal meth factory has been jailed for eight years.
Christiano Valente, 38, was found in possession of more than £500,000 worth of drugs when police raided his home in Stag Lane, in February this year.
He was arrested alongside a 29-year-old woman at his address who was found to have cannabis in her handbag.
Valente, a Brazilian national, admitted the production of crystal meth, possession of cocaine and possession of the drug, GBL.
Last week at Harrow Crown Court he was jailed.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Claire McGlynn from Brent CID said: “This is a good result for the community of Brent. A large amount of drugs were seized with a street value in excess of £500,000.
“This sends a clear message to those who produce illegal drugs that it will not be tolerated and will be dealt with vigorously by police.”
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 3 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 4 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 5 Harlesden community garden wins two London in Bloom awards
- 6 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 7 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 8 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 9 FA Cup defeat ranks among one of the most 'gutting' for Wealdstone
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Breaking Bad is a fictional American TV series where a terminally-ill school chemistry teacher sets up a crystal meth lab in his home to secure his family’s financial future before he dies.