Jailed: Kilburn teenage drug dealer caught with uncut heroin
- Credit: Archant
A teenage drug dealer from Kilburn who was caught with pure uncut heroin after a police chase has been jailed.
Youssef Chellali, 18, of Cambridge Road, first came to the attention of officers who saw him run off when he spotted them in Carlton Vale last August.
He sprinted into the car park of Hereford House, upstairs onto the raised platform and across to Exeter Court with the police in hot pursuit.
He was eventually caught and when his bag was searched officers discovered the Class A drug wrapped in cling film.
Last week at Harrow Crown Court he admitted possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply and was sentenced for 30 months.
You may also want to watch:
He must also pay a victim surcharge of £120.
PC Luke Follows, investigating officer, said: “We will continue to strive to rid our streets of drug dealing that blights our communities and results in bringing misery to the families of users. This dealer is now off the streets for the foreseeable future. I urge anyone who has information in relation to drug dealing to contact police so we can make communities safer.”
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 3 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 8 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre