Jailed: Kilburn teenage drug dealer caught with uncut heroin
- Credit: Archant
A teenage drug dealer from Kilburn who was caught with pure uncut heroin after a police chase has been jailed.
Youssef Chellali, 18, of Cambridge Road, first came to the attention of officers who saw him run off when he spotted them in Carlton Vale last August.
He sprinted into the car park of Hereford House, upstairs onto the raised platform and across to Exeter Court with the police in hot pursuit.
He was eventually caught and when his bag was searched officers discovered the Class A drug wrapped in cling film.
Last week at Harrow Crown Court he admitted possessing Class A drugs with intent to supply and was sentenced for 30 months.
You may also want to watch:
He must also pay a victim surcharge of £120.
PC Luke Follows, investigating officer, said: “We will continue to strive to rid our streets of drug dealing that blights our communities and results in bringing misery to the families of users. This dealer is now off the streets for the foreseeable future. I urge anyone who has information in relation to drug dealing to contact police so we can make communities safer.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill