Jailed: Drug dealer who threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car while being chased by police in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car during a police pursuit in a bid to escape justice.
But Hasibullah Arghandabi held on to his bags of cannabis and when officers caught up with him in Beresford Avenue, Alperton, they were found during a search of the vehicle.
The police chase was ignited after the 21-year-old, from Ealing, failed to pull over when officers tried to stop his car in Hanger Lane, Alperton, in June this year.
After his arrest he was linked to a property in Wembley where around £60,000 in cash and more drugs including MDMA were seized.
Arghandabi has been jailed for three years and nine months at Harrow Crown Court after he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and being concerned in the supply of cocaine, MDMA and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
PC Hardeep Budwal, from Ealing Police, said: “This is yet another good result for our team and the borough. It means we have taken a large amount of drugs off the streets as well as a major supplier.”
- 1 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council