Jailed: Drug dealer who threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car while being chased by police in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car during a police pursuit in a bid to escape justice.
But Hasibullah Arghandabi held on to his bags of cannabis and when officers caught up with him in Beresford Avenue, Alperton, they were found during a search of the vehicle.
The police chase was ignited after the 21-year-old, from Ealing, failed to pull over when officers tried to stop his car in Hanger Lane, Alperton, in June this year.
After his arrest he was linked to a property in Wembley where around £60,000 in cash and more drugs including MDMA were seized.
Arghandabi has been jailed for three years and nine months at Harrow Crown Court after he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and being concerned in the supply of cocaine, MDMA and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
PC Hardeep Budwal, from Ealing Police, said: “This is yet another good result for our team and the borough. It means we have taken a large amount of drugs off the streets as well as a major supplier.”
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park