Jailed: Drug dealer who threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car while being chased by police in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car during a police pursuit in a bid to escape justice.
But Hasibullah Arghandabi held on to his bags of cannabis and when officers caught up with him in Beresford Avenue, Alperton, they were found during a search of the vehicle.
The police chase was ignited after the 21-year-old, from Ealing, failed to pull over when officers tried to stop his car in Hanger Lane, Alperton, in June this year.
After his arrest he was linked to a property in Wembley where around £60,000 in cash and more drugs including MDMA were seized.
Arghandabi has been jailed for three years and nine months at Harrow Crown Court after he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and being concerned in the supply of cocaine, MDMA and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
PC Hardeep Budwal, from Ealing Police, said: “This is yet another good result for our team and the borough. It means we have taken a large amount of drugs off the streets as well as a major supplier.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 3 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 4 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield