Jailed: Drug dealer who threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car while being chased by police in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car during a police pursuit in a bid to escape justice.
But Hasibullah Arghandabi held on to his bags of cannabis and when officers caught up with him in Beresford Avenue, Alperton, they were found during a search of the vehicle.
The police chase was ignited after the 21-year-old, from Ealing, failed to pull over when officers tried to stop his car in Hanger Lane, Alperton, in June this year.
After his arrest he was linked to a property in Wembley where around £60,000 in cash and more drugs including MDMA were seized.
Arghandabi has been jailed for three years and nine months at Harrow Crown Court after he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and being concerned in the supply of cocaine, MDMA and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
PC Hardeep Budwal, from Ealing Police, said: “This is yet another good result for our team and the borough. It means we have taken a large amount of drugs off the streets as well as a major supplier.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 5 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea