Jailed: Drug dealer who threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car while being chased by police in Brent
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer threw rocks of crack cocaine out of his car during a police pursuit in a bid to escape justice.
But Hasibullah Arghandabi held on to his bags of cannabis and when officers caught up with him in Beresford Avenue, Alperton, they were found during a search of the vehicle.
The police chase was ignited after the 21-year-old, from Ealing, failed to pull over when officers tried to stop his car in Hanger Lane, Alperton, in June this year.
After his arrest he was linked to a property in Wembley where around £60,000 in cash and more drugs including MDMA were seized.
Arghandabi has been jailed for three years and nine months at Harrow Crown Court after he pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and being concerned in the supply of cocaine, MDMA and cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
PC Hardeep Budwal, from Ealing Police, said: “This is yet another good result for our team and the borough. It means we have taken a large amount of drugs off the streets as well as a major supplier.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds