Jailed: Brent burglary trio
- Credit: Archant
Three Brent burglars have been jailed for a total of 12 years.
Seasoned criminals Pierre Nader Wassef, 35, of Wykeham Hill Wembley, Christopher Andrew, 43 of Dartmouth Road, Cricklewood and 36-year-old Eric Butcher carried out a four-month crime spree across London and the Home Counties.
Detectives from Brent Police snared the trio after they carried out a covert surveillance operation and stopped them as they drove around in Ealing.
Officers recovered stolen property and various tools used to beak into homes in the car.
All three were jailed for four years each at Isleworth Crown Court after admitting suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Natalie O’Farrell, from Brent Police, said: “All three males are career criminals and in particular, burglars. They have all previously served terms of imprisonment for burglary offences.
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will put the fear in to burglary offenders operating on this borough by maintaining surveillance on them and arresting them when they least expect it.”
- 1 Habitual Harlesden car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 2 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 6 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 7 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 8 Cycle challenge at Neasden Temple raises thousands for India
- 9 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates