Jailed: Brent burglary trio
- Credit: Archant
Three Brent burglars have been jailed for a total of 12 years.
Seasoned criminals Pierre Nader Wassef, 35, of Wykeham Hill Wembley, Christopher Andrew, 43 of Dartmouth Road, Cricklewood and 36-year-old Eric Butcher carried out a four-month crime spree across London and the Home Counties.
Detectives from Brent Police snared the trio after they carried out a covert surveillance operation and stopped them as they drove around in Ealing.
Officers recovered stolen property and various tools used to beak into homes in the car.
All three were jailed for four years each at Isleworth Crown Court after admitting suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary.
Detective Constable Natalie O’Farrell, from Brent Police, said: “All three males are career criminals and in particular, burglars. They have all previously served terms of imprisonment for burglary offences.
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will put the fear in to burglary offenders operating on this borough by maintaining surveillance on them and arresting them when they least expect it.”
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 10 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person