Jailed: Brent burglary trio
- Credit: Archant
Three Brent burglars have been jailed for a total of 12 years.
Seasoned criminals Pierre Nader Wassef, 35, of Wykeham Hill Wembley, Christopher Andrew, 43 of Dartmouth Road, Cricklewood and 36-year-old Eric Butcher carried out a four-month crime spree across London and the Home Counties.
Detectives from Brent Police snared the trio after they carried out a covert surveillance operation and stopped them as they drove around in Ealing.
Officers recovered stolen property and various tools used to beak into homes in the car.
All three were jailed for four years each at Isleworth Crown Court after admitting suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Natalie O’Farrell, from Brent Police, said: “All three males are career criminals and in particular, burglars. They have all previously served terms of imprisonment for burglary offences.
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will put the fear in to burglary offenders operating on this borough by maintaining surveillance on them and arresting them when they least expect it.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life