Jailed: Brent burglary trio
- Credit: Archant
Three Brent burglars have been jailed for a total of 12 years.
Seasoned criminals Pierre Nader Wassef, 35, of Wykeham Hill Wembley, Christopher Andrew, 43 of Dartmouth Road, Cricklewood and 36-year-old Eric Butcher carried out a four-month crime spree across London and the Home Counties.
Detectives from Brent Police snared the trio after they carried out a covert surveillance operation and stopped them as they drove around in Ealing.
Officers recovered stolen property and various tools used to beak into homes in the car.
All three were jailed for four years each at Isleworth Crown Court after admitting suspicion of conspiracy to commit burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Natalie O’Farrell, from Brent Police, said: “All three males are career criminals and in particular, burglars. They have all previously served terms of imprisonment for burglary offences.
“Local residents can be assured that Brent Crime Squad will put the fear in to burglary offenders operating on this borough by maintaining surveillance on them and arresting them when they least expect it.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way