Jail for Willesden drug dealer who continued ‘trading’ while on bail
Mark Kennedy, 25, was initially snared in Harlesden last year
A Willesden drug dealer who continued plying his trade despite being on bail for an earlier offence in Harlesden has been jailed
Mark Kennedy, 25, of Pound Lodge in Pound Lane, was initially caught with 15 wraps of cannabis after he was spotted exchanging something with two men in Harlesden Road.
A further search of his home uncovered more drugs and he was arrested for possession with intend to supply and bailed.
Last November, whilst on bail he was stopped and searched and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
He was subsequently charged with possession with intent to supply and was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail after being convicted at Harrow Crown last month.
Superintendent Simon Rose, from Brent Police, said: “The sentence sends out a clear message to those who are contemplating committing these sorts of offences on our borough that the sentences being given to guilty offenders will reflect their actions.”
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley