Jail for Willesden drug dealer who continued ‘trading’ while on bail
Mark Kennedy, 25, was initially snared in Harlesden last year
A Willesden drug dealer who continued plying his trade despite being on bail for an earlier offence in Harlesden has been jailed
Mark Kennedy, 25, of Pound Lodge in Pound Lane, was initially caught with 15 wraps of cannabis after he was spotted exchanging something with two men in Harlesden Road.
A further search of his home uncovered more drugs and he was arrested for possession with intend to supply and bailed.
Last November, whilst on bail he was stopped and searched and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
He was subsequently charged with possession with intent to supply and was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail after being convicted at Harrow Crown last month.
Superintendent Simon Rose, from Brent Police, said: “The sentence sends out a clear message to those who are contemplating committing these sorts of offences on our borough that the sentences being given to guilty offenders will reflect their actions.”
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park