Jail for Willesden drug dealer who continued ‘trading’ while on bail
Mark Kennedy, 25, was initially snared in Harlesden last year
A Willesden drug dealer who continued plying his trade despite being on bail for an earlier offence in Harlesden has been jailed
Mark Kennedy, 25, of Pound Lodge in Pound Lane, was initially caught with 15 wraps of cannabis after he was spotted exchanging something with two men in Harlesden Road.
A further search of his home uncovered more drugs and he was arrested for possession with intend to supply and bailed.
Last November, whilst on bail he was stopped and searched and was found in possession of crack cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
He was subsequently charged with possession with intent to supply and was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in jail after being convicted at Harrow Crown last month.
Superintendent Simon Rose, from Brent Police, said: “The sentence sends out a clear message to those who are contemplating committing these sorts of offences on our borough that the sentences being given to guilty offenders will reflect their actions.”
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden