Jail for dealer caught in Harlesden with drugs hidden in his mouth
- Credit: Archant
A known drug dealer who risked his life by putting crack cocaine and heroin in his mouth to stop police finding them during a search has been jailed.
Fenan Michael placed the 25 wraps of the class A drugs in his mouth after he was spotted coming out of an address in Wendover Road, Harlesden, by plain clothes officers.
Harrow Crown Court heard the 27-year-old fled back into the address where two packages of crack cocaine and two packages of heroin were found on the floor next to him.
Officers managed to stop him swallowing the 20 wraps of crack cocaine and five of heroin.
Last week he was convicted of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and sentenced to four years.
You may also want to watch:
DC Simon Cormack from Brent Police said: “I am pleased with this sentenced. Michael has been a huge burden to the Brent area and this is an excellent result for the Brent community.
“This type of crime will not be tolerated and I hope this sentence will act as a deterrent for others.”
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million