Jail for dealer caught in Harlesden with drugs hidden in his mouth
- Credit: Archant
A known drug dealer who risked his life by putting crack cocaine and heroin in his mouth to stop police finding them during a search has been jailed.
Fenan Michael placed the 25 wraps of the class A drugs in his mouth after he was spotted coming out of an address in Wendover Road, Harlesden, by plain clothes officers.
Harrow Crown Court heard the 27-year-old fled back into the address where two packages of crack cocaine and two packages of heroin were found on the floor next to him.
Officers managed to stop him swallowing the 20 wraps of crack cocaine and five of heroin.
Last week he was convicted of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and sentenced to four years.
You may also want to watch:
DC Simon Cormack from Brent Police said: “I am pleased with this sentenced. Michael has been a huge burden to the Brent area and this is an excellent result for the Brent community.
“This type of crime will not be tolerated and I hope this sentence will act as a deterrent for others.”
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day