Hunt to trace unique instruments stolen in Willesden
Limited edition Yamaha drum and keyboard taken from car parked in Robson Avenue
Police are appealing for information after two musical instruments worth hundreds of pounds were stolen from a parked car in Willesden.
The culprits escaped with a recognisable �300 limited edition Yamaha FRP 13” x 5 snare drum and a keyboard worth �150 after breaking into the vehicle in Robson Avenue.
The owner of the blue Volkswagen Golf had parked up for the night and when he returned to his car the following afternoon a car window had been smashed and a passenger door left open.
The theft took place between the evening of December 7 and the following day before 2.20pm when the owner returned to his car.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone trying to sell the instruments should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3038 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley