Hunt to trace unique instruments stolen in Willesden
Limited edition Yamaha drum and keyboard taken from car parked in Robson Avenue
Police are appealing for information after two musical instruments worth hundreds of pounds were stolen from a parked car in Willesden.
The culprits escaped with a recognisable �300 limited edition Yamaha FRP 13” x 5 snare drum and a keyboard worth �150 after breaking into the vehicle in Robson Avenue.
The owner of the blue Volkswagen Golf had parked up for the night and when he returned to his car the following afternoon a car window had been smashed and a passenger door left open.
The theft took place between the evening of December 7 and the following day before 2.20pm when the owner returned to his car.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone trying to sell the instruments should call Brent Police on 020 8733 3038 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden