Hunt to find Willesden burglar who fled court before sentencing
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a crook from Willesden who fled court before he could be sent to jail for a burglary in Wembley.
Martin Brophy, of Colin Road, was waiting in the communal area at Harrow Crown Court when he made off on June 18.
The 36-year-old was sentenced to 21 months for the break-in committed in October last year.
Brophy is white, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He rides a three-wheeled Yamaha 125 Tricity scooter and known to frequent the Willesden, Kilburn, Cricklewood, Mill Hill and Finchley areas.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call Brent Forensic Conversion Team on 020 8733 3229 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer