Hunt to find Willesden burglar who fled court before sentencing
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a crook from Willesden who fled court before he could be sent to jail for a burglary in Wembley.
Martin Brophy, of Colin Road, was waiting in the communal area at Harrow Crown Court when he made off on June 18.
The 36-year-old was sentenced to 21 months for the break-in committed in October last year.
Brophy is white, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He rides a three-wheeled Yamaha 125 Tricity scooter and known to frequent the Willesden, Kilburn, Cricklewood, Mill Hill and Finchley areas.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call Brent Forensic Conversion Team on 020 8733 3229 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club