Hunt to find Willesden burglar who fled court before sentencing
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a crook from Willesden who fled court before he could be sent to jail for a burglary in Wembley.
Martin Brophy, of Colin Road, was waiting in the communal area at Harrow Crown Court when he made off on June 18.
The 36-year-old was sentenced to 21 months for the break-in committed in October last year.
Brophy is white, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He rides a three-wheeled Yamaha 125 Tricity scooter and known to frequent the Willesden, Kilburn, Cricklewood, Mill Hill and Finchley areas.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call Brent Forensic Conversion Team on 020 8733 3229 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates