Hunt to find Willesden burglar who fled court before sentencing
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a crook from Willesden who fled court before he could be sent to jail for a burglary in Wembley.
Martin Brophy, of Colin Road, was waiting in the communal area at Harrow Crown Court when he made off on June 18.
The 36-year-old was sentenced to 21 months for the break-in committed in October last year.
Brophy is white, 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build with short dark brown hair.
He rides a three-wheeled Yamaha 125 Tricity scooter and known to frequent the Willesden, Kilburn, Cricklewood, Mill Hill and Finchley areas.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about his whereabouts should call Brent Forensic Conversion Team on 020 8733 3229 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley