Hunt to find Tube pervert who performed indecent solo act at Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Passenger carried out act in front of 27-year-old woman
The hunt is one to find a pervert who exposed himself before performing an indecent solo act in front of a female passenger on a Tube train.
The 27-year-old victim was train travelling on the Bakerloo line between Warwick Avenue and Queens Park station when a man sat near her and carried out his act before moving carriages.
He got off the train at Queen’s Park.
Officers from British Transport Police who are investigating the incident have released the image of a man they would like to question.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Jenkins said: “We do not tolerate unwanted sexual behaviour of any kind on the transport network and take all reports seriously.
“If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill
Anyone with information about the incident on July 3 at around 12.50am is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background B2/LUA of 31/07/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.