Hunt to find Tube pervert who performed indecent solo act at Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Passenger carried out act in front of 27-year-old woman
The hunt is one to find a pervert who exposed himself before performing an indecent solo act in front of a female passenger on a Tube train.
The 27-year-old victim was train travelling on the Bakerloo line between Warwick Avenue and Queens Park station when a man sat near her and carried out his act before moving carriages.
He got off the train at Queen’s Park.
Officers from British Transport Police who are investigating the incident have released the image of a man they would like to question.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Jenkins said: “We do not tolerate unwanted sexual behaviour of any kind on the transport network and take all reports seriously.
“If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
Anyone with information about the incident on July 3 at around 12.50am is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background B2/LUA of 31/07/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.