Hunt to find Tube pervert who performed indecent solo act at Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Passenger carried out act in front of 27-year-old woman
The hunt is one to find a pervert who exposed himself before performing an indecent solo act in front of a female passenger on a Tube train.
The 27-year-old victim was train travelling on the Bakerloo line between Warwick Avenue and Queens Park station when a man sat near her and carried out his act before moving carriages.
He got off the train at Queen’s Park.
Officers from British Transport Police who are investigating the incident have released the image of a man they would like to question.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Jenkins said: “We do not tolerate unwanted sexual behaviour of any kind on the transport network and take all reports seriously.
“If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
Anyone with information about the incident on July 3 at around 12.50am is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background B2/LUA of 31/07/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.