Hunt to find Tube pervert who performed indecent solo act at Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
Passenger carried out act in front of 27-year-old woman
The hunt is one to find a pervert who exposed himself before performing an indecent solo act in front of a female passenger on a Tube train.
The 27-year-old victim was train travelling on the Bakerloo line between Warwick Avenue and Queens Park station when a man sat near her and carried out his act before moving carriages.
He got off the train at Queen’s Park.
Officers from British Transport Police who are investigating the incident have released the image of a man they would like to question.
You may also want to watch:
PC Mark Jenkins said: “We do not tolerate unwanted sexual behaviour of any kind on the transport network and take all reports seriously.
“If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
Anyone with information about the incident on July 3 at around 12.50am is asked to call BTP on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background B2/LUA of 31/07/13.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.