Hunt to find trio caught on CCTV vandalising 15 cars in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
This shocking CCTV footage shows three men kicking off the wing mirrors from cars in several streets in Wembley.
The trio vandalised at least 15 cars parked in Harrow Road, St Andrews Avenue, Medway Gardens and Priory Gardens in the early hours of the morning.
The short clip released by officers shows one thug running towards each vehicle before doing a kung-fu style kick at the wing mirrors.
Although 15 incidents were reported police believe they could have targeted more than 30 cars on February 6 between 2am and 4.15am.
Some drivers may have failed to contact the police believing their wing mirrors had been damaged by a passing vehicle rather than purposely vandalised.
You may also want to watch:
In each case the wing mirrors have been either entirely kicked off or the glass and casings cracked.
The three suspects are all white men, aged in their late teens or early 20s and slim.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Sex attacker jailed after raping schoolgirl in Harlesden
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
One was wearing a dark padded jacket, what appeared to be grey tracksuit bottoms with white vertical stripes and was carrying a black messenger bag.
Anyone with information about the trio or who may have been a victim should call Northwick Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team on 020 8721 2969, 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.