Hunt to find thieves who crashed stolen Land Rover in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find the thieves who stole a Land Rover before crashing it through railings in Kilburn.
Fortunately no one was hurt when the crooks lost control of the vehicle and mounted the pavement in Kilburn High Road before fleeing on foot.
Officers from Brent Police had been chasing the vehicle after it was flagged up as being stolen.
The car has been returned to its rightful owner albeit with some minor damage.
Officers from Brent Police uploaded the image of the aftermath of the crash on August 16 on social media website Twitter.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way