Hunt to find the schoolboys behind sexual assaults in Queen’s Park
Six women have been targeted with one suspect believed to be aged just 10
The hunt is on to find several schoolboys who have sexually assaulted or exposed themselves to women around the Harrow Road area in Queen’s Park.
In one of the six incidents the baby-faced culprit is described as being as young as 10.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and anyone with information following the spate of incidents which started on Valentine’s Day.
Two women were targeted five minutes apart in Castellain Road, at 7.15pm and 7.20pm.
Both victims have described the suspect as a white teenager aged around 15 with dark mousy hair.
He is 5ft 7iins tall and wearing grey jogging bottoms and a dark hooded top.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 4 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 5 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 6 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 7 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 8 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
- 9 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Three days later a woman was sexually assaulted after a teenager, aged around 14, exposed himself to her on Warrington Crescent, at 7.45pm.
He is white, 5ft 1in tall, with short brown hair and was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a dark coloured gilet.
The fourth incident involving the youngest suspect occurred in Woodfield Place on March 9 at around 8.30pm.
The victim was approached by a boy aged between 10 to 12 who exposed himself.
He is white, with a ‘childish’ face, short dark hair, about 5ft 4ins, and was wearing grey jogging bottoms.
In the penultimate incident a youth sexually assaulted his victim in Sutherland Avenue, on March 9 at 8.30pm.
He is thought to be black, aged 14, and was wearing a bright red hoodie, a black body warmer and dark trousers.
The final incident occurred in Wymering Road on March 14.
A Mediterranean-looking youth riding a mountain bike sexually assaulted his victim between 7.45pm and 7.55pm.
He is around 15, with short dark cropped hair and was wearing a bright red
Anyone with any information is asked to call DC Rod Austin on 020 7321 9365 or 9379 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
At the beginning of March two youths were arrested in connection with these incidents.
One has been released with no further action, and the other is currently bailed to return pending further inquiries.