Hunt to find suspect attackers on the run
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where Damien Andrzejczyk and Kum Yau are hiding?
Both men are wanted by Barnet Police for failing to run up in court in connection with two separate attacks.
Andrzejczyk failed show up at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on July 10 in connection with the assault of a security guard at Brent Cross Shopping Centre in May.
The 25-year-old is accused of actual bodily harm.
Yau, 44, has been on the run for more than a year after he failed to turn up at Hendon Magistrates’ Court in February last year.
You may also want to watch:
He is accused of an assault in Heritage Avenue, Colindale in October 2013.
Anyone with information should call Barnet Police on 1010 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police