Hunt to find suspect attackers on the run
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where Damien Andrzejczyk and Kum Yau are hiding?
Both men are wanted by Barnet Police for failing to run up in court in connection with two separate attacks.
Andrzejczyk failed show up at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on July 10 in connection with the assault of a security guard at Brent Cross Shopping Centre in May.
The 25-year-old is accused of actual bodily harm.
Yau, 44, has been on the run for more than a year after he failed to turn up at Hendon Magistrates’ Court in February last year.
He is accused of an assault in Heritage Avenue, Colindale in October 2013.
Anyone with information should call Barnet Police on 1010 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting