Hunt to find suspect attackers on the run
- Credit: Archant
Do you know where Damien Andrzejczyk and Kum Yau are hiding?
Both men are wanted by Barnet Police for failing to run up in court in connection with two separate attacks.
Andrzejczyk failed show up at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on July 10 in connection with the assault of a security guard at Brent Cross Shopping Centre in May.
The 25-year-old is accused of actual bodily harm.
Yau, 44, has been on the run for more than a year after he failed to turn up at Hendon Magistrates’ Court in February last year.
You may also want to watch:
He is accused of an assault in Heritage Avenue, Colindale in October 2013.
Anyone with information should call Barnet Police on 1010 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17