Hunt to find Sudbury Hill flasher who struck twice
Pervert exposed himself to female passengers on Picadilly and Metroplitan Line trains
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two flashing incidents on Tube trains.
A man exposed himself to a woman at Sudbury Hill after she boarded a Piccadilly Line train towards Uxbridge.
The suspect also touched her indecently while trying to strike up a conversation with her.
When the train arrived at Uxbridge he ran off and boarded a Metropolitan Line towards Baker Street where he exposed himself to another woman.
The incidents took place on October 3 between 7.30pm and 8pm.
Sergeant Thanh Ly, investigating officer, said: “We’ve carried out a number of enquiries to try and establish the man’s identity, including speaking to witnesses and circulating images on police intelligence systems, but to no avail so far. “If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 3 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 4 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 5/LUA of 14/12/12 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.