Hunt to find Sudbury Hill flasher who struck twice
Pervert exposed himself to female passengers on Picadilly and Metroplitan Line trains
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two flashing incidents on Tube trains.
A man exposed himself to a woman at Sudbury Hill after she boarded a Piccadilly Line train towards Uxbridge.
The suspect also touched her indecently while trying to strike up a conversation with her.
When the train arrived at Uxbridge he ran off and boarded a Metropolitan Line towards Baker Street where he exposed himself to another woman.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents took place on October 3 between 7.30pm and 8pm.
Sergeant Thanh Ly, investigating officer, said: “We’ve carried out a number of enquiries to try and establish the man’s identity, including speaking to witnesses and circulating images on police intelligence systems, but to no avail so far. “If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 5/LUA of 14/12/12 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.