Hunt to find Sudbury Hill flasher who struck twice
Pervert exposed himself to female passengers on Picadilly and Metroplitan Line trains
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two flashing incidents on Tube trains.
A man exposed himself to a woman at Sudbury Hill after she boarded a Piccadilly Line train towards Uxbridge.
The suspect also touched her indecently while trying to strike up a conversation with her.
When the train arrived at Uxbridge he ran off and boarded a Metropolitan Line towards Baker Street where he exposed himself to another woman.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents took place on October 3 between 7.30pm and 8pm.
Sergeant Thanh Ly, investigating officer, said: “We’ve carried out a number of enquiries to try and establish the man’s identity, including speaking to witnesses and circulating images on police intelligence systems, but to no avail so far. “If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 5/LUA of 14/12/12 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.