Hunt to find Sudbury Hill flasher who struck twice
Pervert exposed himself to female passengers on Picadilly and Metroplitan Line trains
Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with two flashing incidents on Tube trains.
A man exposed himself to a woman at Sudbury Hill after she boarded a Piccadilly Line train towards Uxbridge.
The suspect also touched her indecently while trying to strike up a conversation with her.
When the train arrived at Uxbridge he ran off and boarded a Metropolitan Line towards Baker Street where he exposed himself to another woman.
You may also want to watch:
The incidents took place on October 3 between 7.30pm and 8pm.
Sergeant Thanh Ly, investigating officer, said: “We’ve carried out a number of enquiries to try and establish the man’s identity, including speaking to witnesses and circulating images on police intelligence systems, but to no avail so far. “If you recognise this man, or have any information that could help our investigation, please contact us.”
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
Anyone with information should contact BTP on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 5/LUA of 14/12/12 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.