Hunt to find passenger who abused bus driver in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Man hurled obscenities at worker after refusing to pay his fare
Detectives have released CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a bus driver was verbally abused in Kensal Green.
The passenger hurled obscenities at the worker after boarding a number 18 bus on the Harrow Road and refusing to pay his fare.
He continued his verbal attack when he got off the bus.
Police Officers from the joint Transport for London and Metropolitan Police Service Safer Transport Command Workplace Violence Unit are investigating the incident which happened on Thursday, February 21, at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is as a black man and was wearing a dark coloured hooded jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Andy Morland on 020 3054 5489 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application