Hunt to find passenger who abused bus driver in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Man hurled obscenities at worker after refusing to pay his fare
Detectives have released CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a bus driver was verbally abused in Kensal Green.
The passenger hurled obscenities at the worker after boarding a number 18 bus on the Harrow Road and refusing to pay his fare.
He continued his verbal attack when he got off the bus.
Police Officers from the joint Transport for London and Metropolitan Police Service Safer Transport Command Workplace Violence Unit are investigating the incident which happened on Thursday, February 21, at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is as a black man and was wearing a dark coloured hooded jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Andy Morland on 020 3054 5489 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12