Hunt to find passenger who abused bus driver in Kensal Green
- Credit: Archant
Man hurled obscenities at worker after refusing to pay his fare
Detectives have released CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to after a bus driver was verbally abused in Kensal Green.
The passenger hurled obscenities at the worker after boarding a number 18 bus on the Harrow Road and refusing to pay his fare.
He continued his verbal attack when he got off the bus.
Police Officers from the joint Transport for London and Metropolitan Police Service Safer Transport Command Workplace Violence Unit are investigating the incident which happened on Thursday, February 21, at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is as a black man and was wearing a dark coloured hooded jacket.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Andy Morland on 020 3054 5489 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 4 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 7 'Universal credit cut is the worst possible decision at the worst possible time'
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 'There's more to a club like Wealdstone than what happens on the pitch'