Hunt to find number 18 bus attacker who struck in Harlesden and Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a thug who assaulted a father travelling with his daughter and another man in separate bus attacks in Harlesden and Marylebone.
The first victim, who is 23, was punched in the face repeatedly as he travelled on the number 18 bus in High Street, Harlesden.
In the second attack a 34-year-old passenger, who was travelling with his daughter, was punched and headbutted on the number 18 bus as it travelled in Marylebone Road, 45 minutes later.
The father asked the bus driver to stop the vehicle and got off but his attacker followed him before fleeing when members of the public intervened.
Both victims sustained facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Today detectives released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the attacks which took place on September 26 at 1.55pm and 2.40pm.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image are asked to contact PC Andrew Barrenger on 07826 536183, 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill