Hunt to find number 18 bus attacker who struck in Harlesden and Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a thug who assaulted a father travelling with his daughter and another man in separate bus attacks in Harlesden and Marylebone.
The first victim, who is 23, was punched in the face repeatedly as he travelled on the number 18 bus in High Street, Harlesden.
In the second attack a 34-year-old passenger, who was travelling with his daughter, was punched and headbutted on the number 18 bus as it travelled in Marylebone Road, 45 minutes later.
The father asked the bus driver to stop the vehicle and got off but his attacker followed him before fleeing when members of the public intervened.
Both victims sustained facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Today detectives released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the attacks which took place on September 26 at 1.55pm and 2.40pm.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image are asked to contact PC Andrew Barrenger on 07826 536183, 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 4 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling