Hunt to find number 18 bus attacker who struck in Harlesden and Marylebone
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a thug who assaulted a father travelling with his daughter and another man in separate bus attacks in Harlesden and Marylebone.
The first victim, who is 23, was punched in the face repeatedly as he travelled on the number 18 bus in High Street, Harlesden.
In the second attack a 34-year-old passenger, who was travelling with his daughter, was punched and headbutted on the number 18 bus as it travelled in Marylebone Road, 45 minutes later.
The father asked the bus driver to stop the vehicle and got off but his attacker followed him before fleeing when members of the public intervened.
Both victims sustained facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Today detectives released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the attacks which took place on September 26 at 1.55pm and 2.40pm.
Anyone who recognises the man in the image are asked to contact PC Andrew Barrenger on 07826 536183, 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids