Hunt to find Kilburn burglar who was caught red-handed by his victim
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a woman found a burglar leaving her house in Kilburn with armfuls of her possessions.
The victim was returning to her home in Dartmouth Road on August 8 at around 5.50pm to find the man emerging from her doorway.
She blocked his path and followed him from the house as the man dropped an item before picking it up and telling her to back away.
The man suggested he had a knife, although did not produce one as he made off with her possessions.
When the woman returned to the house she found it had been burgled.
Police are looking to speak to a man described as being around 20-years-old with dark brown curly hair and a dark brown goatee beard. He was wearing a black and beige hooded top and dark blue or black coloured jeans.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to call Brent CID on on 101 quoting reference CRIS 1918360/15.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 6 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 7 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 8 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online atcrimestoppers-uk.org.