Hunt to find Kilburn burglar who was caught red-handed by his victim
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police have released an image of a man they would like to speak to after a woman found a burglar leaving her house in Kilburn with armfuls of her possessions.
The victim was returning to her home in Dartmouth Road on August 8 at around 5.50pm to find the man emerging from her doorway.
She blocked his path and followed him from the house as the man dropped an item before picking it up and telling her to back away.
The man suggested he had a knife, although did not produce one as he made off with her possessions.
When the woman returned to the house she found it had been burgled.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking to speak to a man described as being around 20-years-old with dark brown curly hair and a dark brown goatee beard. He was wearing a black and beige hooded top and dark blue or black coloured jeans.
Detectives are asking anyone with information to call Brent CID on on 101 quoting reference CRIS 1918360/15.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online atcrimestoppers-uk.org.