Hunt to find fare evader who attacked Tube worker at Park Royal station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault on a Tube worker.
The victim was attacked at Park Royal station after he challenged a fare evader who followed a passenger through the automatic barriers without using a ticket.
The employee was verbally abused before he was physically attacked by the suspect.
He was last seen running onto the westbound Piccadilly Line platform.
The attack happened on Friday, 17 October, just before 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
PC Neil Lane, investigating officer from British Transport Police, said: “The man in the CCTV image could prove vital in our investigations.
“I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the assault or anyone who has any information. Did you see the incident?
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
“I’d like to hear from you.”
Anyone with information should call BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B7 of 28/10/14.