Hunt to find fare evader who attacked Tube worker at Park Royal station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault on a Tube worker.
The victim was attacked at Park Royal station after he challenged a fare evader who followed a passenger through the automatic barriers without using a ticket.
The employee was verbally abused before he was physically attacked by the suspect.
He was last seen running onto the westbound Piccadilly Line platform.
The attack happened on Friday, 17 October, just before 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
PC Neil Lane, investigating officer from British Transport Police, said: “The man in the CCTV image could prove vital in our investigations.
“I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the assault or anyone who has any information. Did you see the incident?
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 10 Tributes in Brent to Prince Philip who died this morning
“I’d like to hear from you.”
Anyone with information should call BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B7 of 28/10/14.