Hunt to find fare evader who attacked Tube worker at Park Royal station
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with an assault on a Tube worker.
The victim was attacked at Park Royal station after he challenged a fare evader who followed a passenger through the automatic barriers without using a ticket.
The employee was verbally abused before he was physically attacked by the suspect.
He was last seen running onto the westbound Piccadilly Line platform.
The attack happened on Friday, 17 October, just before 11.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
PC Neil Lane, investigating officer from British Transport Police, said: “The man in the CCTV image could prove vital in our investigations.
“I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the assault or anyone who has any information. Did you see the incident?
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
“I’d like to hear from you.”
Anyone with information should call BTP on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting reference TSUB/B7 of 28/10/14.