Hunt to find fake policeman in connection with Willesden bottle attack
Suspect claimed he was an officer before assaulting his victim in Walm Lane
Police have released images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a vicious unprovoked attack in Willesden.
A 35-year-old man suffered cuts after he was hit across the face with a glass bottle as he stood outside Food City in Walm Lane.
His attacker claimed he was a police officer before assaulting him.
Detectives are hunting the suspect on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following the incident on August 28 this year at 3.51am.
You may also want to watch:
DC Zann� Kriel from Brent Police said: “I urge members of the community to come forward if they have any information with regards to the incident to help us catch those responsible.”
Anyone with information can call DC Kriel on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Sex attacker jailed after raping schoolgirl in Harlesden
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury