Hunt to find fake policeman in connection with Willesden bottle attack
Suspect claimed he was an officer before assaulting his victim in Walm Lane
Police have released images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a vicious unprovoked attack in Willesden.
A 35-year-old man suffered cuts after he was hit across the face with a glass bottle as he stood outside Food City in Walm Lane.
His attacker claimed he was a police officer before assaulting him.
Detectives are hunting the suspect on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following the incident on August 28 this year at 3.51am.
You may also want to watch:
DC Zann� Kriel from Brent Police said: “I urge members of the community to come forward if they have any information with regards to the incident to help us catch those responsible.”
Anyone with information can call DC Kriel on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden