Hunt to find fake policeman in connection with Willesden bottle attack
Suspect claimed he was an officer before assaulting his victim in Walm Lane
Police have released images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a vicious unprovoked attack in Willesden.
A 35-year-old man suffered cuts after he was hit across the face with a glass bottle as he stood outside Food City in Walm Lane.
His attacker claimed he was a police officer before assaulting him.
Detectives are hunting the suspect on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following the incident on August 28 this year at 3.51am.
You may also want to watch:
DC Zann� Kriel from Brent Police said: “I urge members of the community to come forward if they have any information with regards to the incident to help us catch those responsible.”
Anyone with information can call DC Kriel on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield