Hunt to find fake policeman in connection with Willesden bottle attack
Suspect claimed he was an officer before assaulting his victim in Walm Lane
Police have released images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with a vicious unprovoked attack in Willesden.
A 35-year-old man suffered cuts after he was hit across the face with a glass bottle as he stood outside Food City in Walm Lane.
His attacker claimed he was a police officer before assaulting him.
Detectives are hunting the suspect on suspicion of grievous bodily harm following the incident on August 28 this year at 3.51am.
DC Zann� Kriel from Brent Police said: “I urge members of the community to come forward if they have any information with regards to the incident to help us catch those responsible.”
Anyone with information can call DC Kriel on 020 8733 3747 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 6 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range