Hunt to find Brent’s most wanted woman and three men
- Credit: Archant
Police in Brent have released images of three men and one woman they are hunting in connection with theft, assault and dangerous driving offences.
Taikan Zerzavatchi, (bottom right), 31, is being sought after failing to turn up at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on July 13 in connection with an assault on a member of staff at Northwick Park Hospital in Watford Road, Sudbury, on February 12.
Police are also looking to speak to Steven Polozzi, 29, (bottom left) in connection with a burglary at a house in Rannock Avenue, Kingsbury on May 12.
He has links to Gravesend in Kent and Kentish Town.
Patricia Martin, 41, (top right) is being sought after failing to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on June 17 for dangerous driving on the Harrow Road on December 29 last year. She is believed to be in the Kilburn Area.
You may also want to watch:
Police are looking to trace Darren Edwards, 27, (top left) who also goes by the names Wayne and Jamel after he failed to show up at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on June 25 charged with an assault in Ealing Road, Wembley, on November 15 last year, and a theft from a car in St Pauls Avenue, Kenton, on January 26.
Police would also like to speak to Edwards in connection with a burglary at a shop in Kilburn High Road on June 4. Edwards has links to Harrow, Brent and Ealing.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
Anyone with information should call Brent Wanted Offenders Unit on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.