Hunt to find arsonist in Brent who struck four times in one hour
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find an arsonist who targeted three vehicles and a tyre store in Alperton and Wembley on Wednesday evening.
The culprit struck between 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
In one case a motorbike was set on fire while it was parked on the driveway of its owner’s home in Hillfield Avenue.
Luckily, a passerby noticed the blaze and alerted him.
He managed to put the fire out by throwing water on the bike before calling the police.
Officers are alinking the case to two car fires in Station Grove and the blaze at the depot in Mount Pleasant Road.
Anyone with information is asked to call DC Marcus Jones on 101 quoting reference number 1928035/14.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 3 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 4 'Clean your own roads for Queen' - council says
- 5 Giant inflatable theme park opens in Colindale
- 6 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 7 Writer's hope books could become film franchise
- 8 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 9 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 10 Wealdstone Brook: Concern over grey fungus
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.