Hunt to find £30,000 Rolex watch stolen in Kenton burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves escaped with limited editon time piece and a quantity of diamond jewellery
Burglars have escaped with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery including a £30,000 watch after breaking into a house in Kenton.
The thieves stole the limited edition Rolex Oyster time piece after targeting a house in Dorchester Way while the occupants were at a wedding.
They also fled with a Raymond Weil watch and a quantity of diamond earrings and rings.
The Rolex is made of rose gold and diamonds and carries the serial number 68CW6179.
You may also want to watch:
A witness recalls seeing two black men in black clothing on the roof of the property on May 4 between 9.30pm - 10pm, when the burglary is believed to have taken place.
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone selling the stolen goods should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting