Hunt to find £30,000 Rolex watch stolen in Kenton burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves escaped with limited editon time piece and a quantity of diamond jewellery
Burglars have escaped with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery including a £30,000 watch after breaking into a house in Kenton.
The thieves stole the limited edition Rolex Oyster time piece after targeting a house in Dorchester Way while the occupants were at a wedding.
They also fled with a Raymond Weil watch and a quantity of diamond earrings and rings.
The Rolex is made of rose gold and diamonds and carries the serial number 68CW6179.
You may also want to watch:
A witness recalls seeing two black men in black clothing on the roof of the property on May 4 between 9.30pm - 10pm, when the burglary is believed to have taken place.
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone selling the stolen goods should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man