Hunt to find £30,000 Rolex watch stolen in Kenton burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves escaped with limited editon time piece and a quantity of diamond jewellery
Burglars have escaped with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery including a £30,000 watch after breaking into a house in Kenton.
The thieves stole the limited edition Rolex Oyster time piece after targeting a house in Dorchester Way while the occupants were at a wedding.
They also fled with a Raymond Weil watch and a quantity of diamond earrings and rings.
The Rolex is made of rose gold and diamonds and carries the serial number 68CW6179.
You may also want to watch:
A witness recalls seeing two black men in black clothing on the roof of the property on May 4 between 9.30pm - 10pm, when the burglary is believed to have taken place.
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone selling the stolen goods should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton