Hunt to find £30,000 Rolex watch stolen in Kenton burglary
- Credit: Archant
Thieves escaped with limited editon time piece and a quantity of diamond jewellery
Burglars have escaped with thousands of pounds worth of jewellery including a £30,000 watch after breaking into a house in Kenton.
The thieves stole the limited edition Rolex Oyster time piece after targeting a house in Dorchester Way while the occupants were at a wedding.
They also fled with a Raymond Weil watch and a quantity of diamond earrings and rings.
The Rolex is made of rose gold and diamonds and carries the serial number 68CW6179.
You may also want to watch:
A witness recalls seeing two black men in black clothing on the roof of the property on May 4 between 9.30pm - 10pm, when the burglary is believed to have taken place.
Anyone with information or who has been approached by someone selling the stolen goods should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3250 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named