Hunt for four youths after Wembley man attacked during attempted robbery on a train
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have today released CCTV images of four youths they would like to speak to after a man from Wembley was attacked during an attempted robbery on a train.
The 27-year-old victim was playing his game console while travelling on a Metropolitan Line train travelling between Barbican and Finchley Road when he was targeted by the mob.
One of the youths tried to grab his console but he placed it into his bag resulting in another one telling him he had a knife.
A third youth kicked the train window narrowly missing the victim’s head.
When the victim left the train at Finchley Road station he was punched in the face.
You may also want to watch:
DC Kunle Iroko said: “This was an intimidating and unprovoked assault.
“We don’t tolerate violence anywhere on the London Underground network and I’d urge anyone who recognises the group pictured, or who witnessed the incident, to please contact us.”
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Anyone with information about the attack which happened on November 22 at around 9.40pm should call the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background LUA/B8 of 07/01/14 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.