Hunt for four youths after Wembley man attacked during attempted robbery on a train
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have today released CCTV images of four youths they would like to speak to after a man from Wembley was attacked during an attempted robbery on a train.
The 27-year-old victim was playing his game console while travelling on a Metropolitan Line train travelling between Barbican and Finchley Road when he was targeted by the mob.
One of the youths tried to grab his console but he placed it into his bag resulting in another one telling him he had a knife.
A third youth kicked the train window narrowly missing the victim’s head.
When the victim left the train at Finchley Road station he was punched in the face.
You may also want to watch:
DC Kunle Iroko said: “This was an intimidating and unprovoked assault.
“We don’t tolerate violence anywhere on the London Underground network and I’d urge anyone who recognises the group pictured, or who witnessed the incident, to please contact us.”
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Anyone with information about the attack which happened on November 22 at around 9.40pm should call the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background LUA/B8 of 07/01/14 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.