Hunt for four youths after Wembley man attacked during attempted robbery on a train
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have today released CCTV images of four youths they would like to speak to after a man from Wembley was attacked during an attempted robbery on a train.
The 27-year-old victim was playing his game console while travelling on a Metropolitan Line train travelling between Barbican and Finchley Road when he was targeted by the mob.
One of the youths tried to grab his console but he placed it into his bag resulting in another one telling him he had a knife.
A third youth kicked the train window narrowly missing the victim’s head.
When the victim left the train at Finchley Road station he was punched in the face.
DC Kunle Iroko said: “This was an intimidating and unprovoked assault.
“We don’t tolerate violence anywhere on the London Underground network and I’d urge anyone who recognises the group pictured, or who witnessed the incident, to please contact us.”
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Anyone with information about the attack which happened on November 22 at around 9.40pm should call the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background LUA/B8 of 07/01/14 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.