Hunt for four youths after Wembley man attacked during attempted robbery on a train
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have today released CCTV images of four youths they would like to speak to after a man from Wembley was attacked during an attempted robbery on a train.
The 27-year-old victim was playing his game console while travelling on a Metropolitan Line train travelling between Barbican and Finchley Road when he was targeted by the mob.
One of the youths tried to grab his console but he placed it into his bag resulting in another one telling him he had a knife.
A third youth kicked the train window narrowly missing the victim’s head.
When the victim left the train at Finchley Road station he was punched in the face.
You may also want to watch:
DC Kunle Iroko said: “This was an intimidating and unprovoked assault.
“We don’t tolerate violence anywhere on the London Underground network and I’d urge anyone who recognises the group pictured, or who witnessed the incident, to please contact us.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 3 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 9 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Anyone with information about the attack which happened on November 22 at around 9.40pm should call the British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background LUA/B8 of 07/01/14 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.