Hunt for flasher who targeted woman in Gladstone Park
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a flasher who exposed himself to a woman in Gladstone Park.
The victim was making her way through the open space in Dollis Hill when she noticed the man on the north side of the train tracks between a tree and the railway line.
Brent Police are working the council and the parks department to look at ways of reducing crime in the area.
Areas of the park have been re-modelled and a Park Watch scheme which would involve the community is being considered.
Last January, Jordon Kagbo-Clarke, of Griffin Close, Willesden, who was then 19, was jailed for six-and-a-half years for carrying out a string of sex attacks and robberies in the park.
He was caught after officers carried out a surveillance operation in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the flasher who struck on February 10 at 7.45am should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park