Hunt for flasher who targeted woman in Gladstone Park
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a flasher who exposed himself to a woman in Gladstone Park.
The victim was making her way through the open space in Dollis Hill when she noticed the man on the north side of the train tracks between a tree and the railway line.
Brent Police are working the council and the parks department to look at ways of reducing crime in the area.
Areas of the park have been re-modelled and a Park Watch scheme which would involve the community is being considered.
Last January, Jordon Kagbo-Clarke, of Griffin Close, Willesden, who was then 19, was jailed for six-and-a-half years for carrying out a string of sex attacks and robberies in the park.
He was caught after officers carried out a surveillance operation in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the flasher who struck on February 10 at 7.45am should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed