Hunt for flasher who targeted woman in Gladstone Park
- Credit: Archant
The hunt is on to find a flasher who exposed himself to a woman in Gladstone Park.
The victim was making her way through the open space in Dollis Hill when she noticed the man on the north side of the train tracks between a tree and the railway line.
Brent Police are working the council and the parks department to look at ways of reducing crime in the area.
Areas of the park have been re-modelled and a Park Watch scheme which would involve the community is being considered.
Last January, Jordon Kagbo-Clarke, of Griffin Close, Willesden, who was then 19, was jailed for six-and-a-half years for carrying out a string of sex attacks and robberies in the park.
He was caught after officers carried out a surveillance operation in the park.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the flasher who struck on February 10 at 7.45am should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park