Hunt for convicted Cricklewood station sex attacker
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for a tattooed sex attacker who has disappeared while on parole from jail.
They have published an image of Elias Kajue, 31, formerly of Mill Lane, West Hampstead, who was convicted in 2009 of violently sexually assaulting a 23-year-old woman at Cricklewood train station, in Cricklewood Lane.
He was caught on CCTV dragging the woman to the floor and assaulting her in the station subway.
Her ordeal only ended when Kajue was spotted by passengers getting off a train, Southwark Crown Court had heard.
Kajue was given an indeterminate jail sentence for public protection with a minimum of two years imprisonment after admitting attacking the woman at around 6am on August 31 2008.
You may also want to watch:
But he was released on licence by the Independent Parole Board last November to reside at an address in Ealing before moving to an address in Camden Town.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “Since his release Kajue has failed to comply with the conditions of his licence and it has now been revoked.”
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
He said Kajue has several distinctive tattoos including one with the word ‘family’ on his right arm and ‘loyalty’ on the left arm.
He also has a tattoo of red lips on the right hand side of his neck and the words ‘RIP Jahmai’ on the left hand side of his neck.
He is described as being of an athletic build and around 5ft 10ins tall.
The spokesman said: “If Kajue is seen, members of the public should not approach him but call 999 immediately.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.