Hunt for armed trio after man has throat cut in Neasden pub
Three men burst into drinking den through the back door
A pub reveller had his throat cut after he was attacked by three armed men who burst into the premises through the back door.
The 41-year-old was in Sal’s Bar in Neasden lane, Neasden, when he was ambushed by the balaclava-clad trio brandishing a claw hammer, baseball bat and a knife, on December 29 at 8.50pm.
He was beaten and suffered a laceration across his throat by the men who fled through the back door towards a footpath that leads across into Dog Lane.
His attackers were all white.
You may also want to watch:
One was of a large build wearing a blue hoodie, blue Jogging trousers, black trainers and black gloves.
The second mand wore a white hoodie, black jacket, dark trousers and black shoes and the third man was wearing a blue top, light jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 7 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Appealing for information or witnesses, Detective Constable Zann� Kriel from Brent Police, said: “This was a serious assault that took place at a busy time.
“There were many people at the venue and I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened or knows who the suspects are to call me.”
DC Kriel can be contacted on 020 8733 3709 or call remain Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.