Hunt for armed trio after man has throat cut in Neasden pub
Three men burst into drinking den through the back door
A pub reveller had his throat cut after he was attacked by three armed men who burst into the premises through the back door.
The 41-year-old was in Sal’s Bar in Neasden lane, Neasden, when he was ambushed by the balaclava-clad trio brandishing a claw hammer, baseball bat and a knife, on December 29 at 8.50pm.
He was beaten and suffered a laceration across his throat by the men who fled through the back door towards a footpath that leads across into Dog Lane.
His attackers were all white.
You may also want to watch:
One was of a large build wearing a blue hoodie, blue Jogging trousers, black trainers and black gloves.
The second mand wore a white hoodie, black jacket, dark trousers and black shoes and the third man was wearing a blue top, light jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
Appealing for information or witnesses, Detective Constable Zann� Kriel from Brent Police, said: “This was a serious assault that took place at a busy time.
“There were many people at the venue and I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened or knows who the suspects are to call me.”
DC Kriel can be contacted on 020 8733 3709 or call remain Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.