Hunt for armed trio after man has throat cut in Neasden pub
Three men burst into drinking den through the back door
A pub reveller had his throat cut after he was attacked by three armed men who burst into the premises through the back door.
The 41-year-old was in Sal’s Bar in Neasden lane, Neasden, when he was ambushed by the balaclava-clad trio brandishing a claw hammer, baseball bat and a knife, on December 29 at 8.50pm.
He was beaten and suffered a laceration across his throat by the men who fled through the back door towards a footpath that leads across into Dog Lane.
His attackers were all white.
You may also want to watch:
One was of a large build wearing a blue hoodie, blue Jogging trousers, black trainers and black gloves.
The second mand wore a white hoodie, black jacket, dark trousers and black shoes and the third man was wearing a blue top, light jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Appealing for information or witnesses, Detective Constable Zann� Kriel from Brent Police, said: “This was a serious assault that took place at a busy time.
“There were many people at the venue and I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened or knows who the suspects are to call me.”
DC Kriel can be contacted on 020 8733 3709 or call remain Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.