Hunt for armed trio after man has throat cut in Neasden pub
Three men burst into drinking den through the back door
A pub reveller had his throat cut after he was attacked by three armed men who burst into the premises through the back door.
The 41-year-old was in Sal’s Bar in Neasden lane, Neasden, when he was ambushed by the balaclava-clad trio brandishing a claw hammer, baseball bat and a knife, on December 29 at 8.50pm.
He was beaten and suffered a laceration across his throat by the men who fled through the back door towards a footpath that leads across into Dog Lane.
His attackers were all white.
One was of a large build wearing a blue hoodie, blue Jogging trousers, black trainers and black gloves.
The second mand wore a white hoodie, black jacket, dark trousers and black shoes and the third man was wearing a blue top, light jeans and white trainers.
- 1 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 4 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 8 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 Funeral director arrested after 4 bodies found 'improperly stored' in Wembley
Appealing for information or witnesses, Detective Constable Zann� Kriel from Brent Police, said: “This was a serious assault that took place at a busy time.
“There were many people at the venue and I am appealing to anyone who saw what happened or knows who the suspects are to call me.”
DC Kriel can be contacted on 020 8733 3709 or call remain Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.