Police appeal after ‘shameful’ hit and run driver on A406 leaves female motorist injured
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation after a “shameless” driver ran from a hit and run on the A406.
Emergency services were called to A406 Long Lane just before 3am yesterday (May 31) to reports of a road traffic collision.
The driver of an Audi S3 was driving down the wrong side and collided with another car, also an Audi.
The male motorist ran from the scene before police arrived.
The driver of the second vehicle, a woman in her 40s, was treated by LAS paramedics before being taken to hospital, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
Her condition has been assessed as non life-threatening.
@SuptAndyCox said on Twitter that the “driver shamelessly ran from scene failing to stop.”
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
He added: “Full investigation will be undertaken in the hope we can bring the driver to justice. #RoadSafety #London.”
Report via 101 or email VisionZero@met.police.uk.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111