Police appeal after ‘shameful’ hit and run driver on A406 leaves female motorist injured
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation after a “shameless” driver ran from a hit and run on the A406.
Emergency services were called to A406 Long Lane just before 3am yesterday (May 31) to reports of a road traffic collision.
The driver of an Audi S3 was driving down the wrong side and collided with another car, also an Audi.
The male motorist ran from the scene before police arrived.
The driver of the second vehicle, a woman in her 40s, was treated by LAS paramedics before being taken to hospital, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
Her condition has been assessed as non life-threatening.
@SuptAndyCox said on Twitter that the “driver shamelessly ran from scene failing to stop.”
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 7 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
He added: “Full investigation will be undertaken in the hope we can bring the driver to justice. #RoadSafety #London.”
Report via 101 or email VisionZero@met.police.uk.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111