Heavily pregnant woman robbed in Wembley
Teenage suspect targets victim in Harrow Road
The hunt is on to find a teenage robber who targeted a heavily pregnant woman in Wembley.
The 24-year-old, who is less than a month away from giving birth, was walking in Harrow Road towards Sudbury Town when she noticed three youths in front of her.
Two of the men went down an alleyway and the third man approached her and snatched a gold chain from her neck.
The suspect is black, ager between 15 -16. He was wearing a navy blue hoodie, denim trousers and dark trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Woodham, investigating officer, said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on a pregnant female who was making her way home.”
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on October 2 at 5.30pm, should call DS Woodham on 020 8733 3249 wish to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 5 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight