Heavily pregnant woman robbed in Wembley
Teenage suspect targets victim in Harrow Road
The hunt is on to find a teenage robber who targeted a heavily pregnant woman in Wembley.
The 24-year-old, who is less than a month away from giving birth, was walking in Harrow Road towards Sudbury Town when she noticed three youths in front of her.
Two of the men went down an alleyway and the third man approached her and snatched a gold chain from her neck.
The suspect is black, ager between 15 -16. He was wearing a navy blue hoodie, denim trousers and dark trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Woodham, investigating officer, said: “This is a completely unprovoked attack on a pregnant female who was making her way home.”
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on October 2 at 5.30pm, should call DS Woodham on 020 8733 3249 wish to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club