Harrow schoolboy accused of stabbing and beating two teenagers found in Kingsbury
A schoolboy has been charged with stabbing a teenager and attacking another with a baseball bat after they were discovered in Kingsbury.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of carrying out the attack in Waltham Drive, Edgware, at around 4pm on February 4.
The victims made their way to an address in Princes Avenue, where the police were called.
The 16-year-old was stabbed in the arm and stomach and is currently in hospital.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The 18-year-old had bruising to his back after being hit by the bat but did not need hospital treatment.
The accused, from Harrow, appeared before Brent Youth Court last week and was remanded in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on February 17.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed