Harrow schoolboy accused of stabbing and beating two teenagers found in Kingsbury
A schoolboy has been charged with stabbing a teenager and attacking another with a baseball bat after they were discovered in Kingsbury.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of carrying out the attack in Waltham Drive, Edgware, at around 4pm on February 4.
The victims made their way to an address in Princes Avenue, where the police were called.
The 16-year-old was stabbed in the arm and stomach and is currently in hospital.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The 18-year-old had bruising to his back after being hit by the bat but did not need hospital treatment.
The accused, from Harrow, appeared before Brent Youth Court last week and was remanded in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on February 17.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12