Harrow schoolboy accused of stabbing and beating two teenagers found in Kingsbury
A schoolboy has been charged with stabbing a teenager and attacking another with a baseball bat after they were discovered in Kingsbury.
The 15-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of carrying out the attack in Waltham Drive, Edgware, at around 4pm on February 4.
The victims made their way to an address in Princes Avenue, where the police were called.
The 16-year-old was stabbed in the arm and stomach and is currently in hospital.
His injuries are not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The 18-year-old had bruising to his back after being hit by the bat but did not need hospital treatment.
The accused, from Harrow, appeared before Brent Youth Court last week and was remanded in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on February 17.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park