Harrow man charged with Neasden house party stabbing
Victim, 29, was knifed during fight at address in Verney Street
A 36-year-old man has been charged with knifing a partygoer in Neasden.
Richard Smith, from Harrow, is accused of Grievous Bodily Harm after the stabbing happened during a fight in a house party in Verney Street.
The 29-year-old victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries following the attack on June 30.
Last Friday, Smith appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court where he was remanded in custody.
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on September 7.
Four men who were arrested in connection with the attack have been released on bail.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 3 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 4 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 5 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 6 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 7 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 8 Omicron: Mosque reopens as vaccine centre to meet demand
- 9 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting