Harrow man charged with Neasden house party stabbing
Victim, 29, was knifed during fight at address in Verney Street
A 36-year-old man has been charged with knifing a partygoer in Neasden.
Richard Smith, from Harrow, is accused of Grievous Bodily Harm after the stabbing happened during a fight in a house party in Verney Street.
The 29-year-old victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries following the attack on June 30.
Last Friday, Smith appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on September 7.
Four men who were arrested in connection with the attack have been released on bail.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids