Harrow man charged with Neasden house party stabbing
Victim, 29, was knifed during fight at address in Verney Street
A 36-year-old man has been charged with knifing a partygoer in Neasden.
Richard Smith, from Harrow, is accused of Grievous Bodily Harm after the stabbing happened during a fight in a house party in Verney Street.
The 29-year-old victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries following the attack on June 30.
Last Friday, Smith appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on September 7.
Four men who were arrested in connection with the attack have been released on bail.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling