Harrow man charged with Neasden house party stabbing
Victim, 29, was knifed during fight at address in Verney Street
A 36-year-old man has been charged with knifing a partygoer in Neasden.
Richard Smith, from Harrow, is accused of Grievous Bodily Harm after the stabbing happened during a fight in a house party in Verney Street.
The 29-year-old victim was rushed to hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries following the attack on June 30.
Last Friday, Smith appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court where he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before Harrow Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on September 7.
Four men who were arrested in connection with the attack have been released on bail.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 7 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 8 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 9 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park