Harlesden murder: Teenager was chased by two men before he was stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of a teenager in Harlesden are appealing for potential witnesses who may have seen him being chased to come forward.
The 18-year-old, who has been named as David Alexander Headlam from Willesden, died after he was stabbed in the thigh in Drayton Road, on Sunday at around 1.10am. He was approached by two black men wearing hoodies in Park Parade and chased down Sellons Avenue and into Drayton Road where he was stabbed.
The two suspects fled the scene in a car.
Detectives are keeping an open mind about the motive but are not linking it to a stabbing in Harlesden High Street the day before.
They also believe a shooting in a nearby nightclub in Park Royal two hours later is not connected to the murder.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to any witnesses to the chase or attack or anyone who may any other information.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0208 358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 10 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
Did you know Mr Headlam and would like to pay tribute? Call the news desk on 0207 433 6228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.