Harlesden murder: Four men deny killing Oliver Tetlow in ‘Uzi’ drive-by shooting
- Credit: Archant
Four men have denied murdering an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, appeared at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing last Friday.
All four have pleaded not guilty to Mr Tetlow’s murder and were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Their trial, which is expected to last between five to seven weeks, will begin on December 5.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change