Harlesden murder: Four men deny killing Oliver Tetlow in ‘Uzi’ drive-by shooting
- Credit: Archant
Four men have denied murdering an innocent bystander in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, and Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, appeared at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing last Friday.
All four have pleaded not guilty to Mr Tetlow’s murder and were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Their trial, which is expected to last between five to seven weeks, will begin on December 5.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park