Kensal Green stabbing: Harlesden man charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A Harlesden man is due in court following a fatal stabbing in Kensal Green.
Police, paramedics and London Air Ambulance were called to Harrow Road on Sunday (November 22) where a man, believed to be in his 60s, was found with stab injuries.
Despite the efforts of emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of Harlesden High Street, was charged with murder yesterday (November 23).
He is due to appear in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are ongoing to trace his next of kin.
Anyone with information, video or images that could help police can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244. Or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111