Kensal Green stabbing: Harlesden man charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A Harlesden man is due in court following a fatal stabbing in Kensal Green.
Police, paramedics and London Air Ambulance were called to Harrow Road on Sunday (November 22) where a man, believed to be in his 60s, was found with stab injuries.
Despite the efforts of emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of Harlesden High Street, was charged with murder yesterday (November 23).
He is due to appear in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are ongoing to trace his next of kin.
Anyone with information, video or images that could help police can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244. Or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111