Kensal Green stabbing: Harlesden man charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A Harlesden man is due in court following a fatal stabbing in Kensal Green.
Police, paramedics and London Air Ambulance were called to Harrow Road on Sunday (November 22) where a man, believed to be in his 60s, was found with stab injuries.
Despite the efforts of emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of Harlesden High Street, was charged with murder yesterday (November 23).
He is due to appear in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are ongoing to trace his next of kin.
Anyone with information, video or images that could help police can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244. Or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111