Kensal Green stabbing: Harlesden man charged with murder
- Credit: Archant
A Harlesden man is due in court following a fatal stabbing in Kensal Green.
Police, paramedics and London Air Ambulance were called to Harrow Road on Sunday (November 22) where a man, believed to be in his 60s, was found with stab injuries.
Despite the efforts of emergency services he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Cornelius Tully, 50, of Harlesden High Street, was charged with murder yesterday (November 23).
He is due to appear in custody at Harlesden Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries are ongoing to trace his next of kin.
Anyone with information, video or images that could help police can call the incident room on 020 8785 8244. Or call 101, ref CAD 3685/22 Nov.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111